CA license 0F95193, 0E20505

It is my claim that Medicare is Health Insurance heaven, but I must clarify. Medicare alone is not health Insurance heaven, it has holes in it. For example, Medicare does not cover Rx and covers out of the hospital expenses at 80%, leaving 20% for the beneficiary with no cap. So, it is crucial to work with an experienced agent who can educate you. Did you know that working with an Agent costs you nothing. The Commission is already factored into the pricing whether you use one or not. If you call the company, guess what? Those people are trained by the company to do what is best for the company. A good independent Agent works for you. Interview Agents and select the one you feel has experience, and a true commitment to your best interests. With proper coaching and assistance, Medicare can be Health Insurance heaven.